Welcome to South England Solicitors
We are a Specialist Immigration Firm as it is our main practice. The firm has Accredited Immigration Status and is able to offer Specialist Immigration Advice in all aspects of Immigration Law. Our Immigration Lawyers can offer advice for Immigration Applications and Immigration Appeals within the Immigration Rules; Immigration Applications outside the Immigration Rules; Immigration Applications under the Points Base System and PBS Appeals; Immigration Applications outside the Points Base System; Entry Clearance Applications and Appeals; Bail Applications; Immigration Removal; Immigration Deportation; Asylum Applications and Appeal; EEA Applications and Appeals; Judicial Review Applications and Same Day Visa Service.
Our Immigration Lawyers are highly qualified, very experienced and skilled in the Immigration Law. Our Immigration Lawyers offer a personal and unique service to each and every client that walks through our door. Our Immigration Lawyers can assist a client from the initial Immigration Application to the Home Office, followed by an Immigration Extension Application or Application to Switch Immigration Category, Settlement Application and British Citizenship Application ultimately. Our Immigration Lawyers can challenge the Home Office Refusal Decision by lodging the Immigration Appeal on behalf of the client at Immigration and Asylum Chambers (IAC) and represent the client at the IAC. Our Immigration Lawyers can also challenge an Immigration Decision which has been refused without a right of appeal on Judicial Review at the Administrative Court. The firm uses very experienced Immigration Barristers for complex cases. We are happy to announce that we have a very high success rate with our Immigration appeal cases before the Immigration Tribunal. Winning Immigration Appeal is not a matter of chance, it is more about establishing a clear strategy, careful planning and using effective presentation, persuasive advocacy and procedures’ to your advantage.
We operate our firm as a solicitors firm in accordance with the rules stipulated by the Law Society and it is regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority. We are qualified Immigration Solicitors and regulated Immigration Solicitors. We will work on your behalf in strict compliance with the rules of professional conduct; we will handle your case ethically and confidentially.
Money laundering regulations are strictly observed during the course of business at all times. When any new instructions received from clients, their identification is verified by obtaining their original passports or driving licence and a latest utility bill or bank statement for proof of address or identification. However if for any reason our client is unable to meet us personally then we would accept the certified true copy of the original from the list of documents mentioned above by another solicitor. We do accept instructions from clients who live far away from us or abroad and we would work remotely with the assistance of modern technology.
We are also a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI).
We can offer legal services in Tamil, Hindi, Malay, Sinhala and English. We have had clients from a mixed nationality background but clients who speaks Tamil, Sinhala and Malay had found giving instructions to us in their mother tongue as an added advantage for them. They are our Sri Lankan clients, Indian clients and Malaysian clients.
We offer legal services to everyone irrespective of their age, race, religion, nationality, sex and for persons with restricted physical movement. We can offer our services by visiting you, at your own comfort with an additional charge.
We operate with a transparent pricing system which provides full confidence to the members of public to instruct us as they would not be surprised with any hidden extras at the end of their instructions. We offer fixed fee in all our instructions.
The firm does not undertake any legal aid matters covering immigration or family law work. All our fees must be privately funded by the instructing client. Please visit our Fees page for more details.
We are based in the heart of Watford town, Greater London, Hertfordshire. Our strategic locations means easy access to clients to reach us by means of public transport as main Watford Junction at North Watford is within a short vicinity; Watford High Street Station is at the heart of Watford town or Central Watford and Watford Station, served by the Metropolitan Line is located at West Watford which is within a short walking distance to the office. Please visit our Contact Us page to find out how you could travel to our Watford office.
In addition, we have meeting room space at Kenton town, North West London, Harrow, Middlesex as part of Borough of Brent. Our strategic location means easy access to clients to reach us by means of public transport. Kenton and North wick Park underground stations are within a bus journey travel from our office. Please visit our Contact Us page for more details.
Other areas of law that we deal with are family, wills, and other general legal matters including commissioner for oath related work.
Why should you consider our Immigration Lawyers for your immigration case?
Our Immigration Lawyers offer a comprehensive service on immigration law to individuals, businesses and organisations throughout the United Kingdom and also worldwide. Our Immigration Lawyers will strive to provide each client with successful results by considering all possible avenues. Our Immigration Lawyers are unique among our competitors for solving complex immigration matters of all types. Our Immigration Lawyers will provide honest advice and they will not mislead you either with cost or as to the strength of your case. Our Immigration Lawyers understand that clients would be going through a difficult time with UK Immigration issues and they would always attach a human element to their professional services. Our Immigration Lawyers are very dedicated to their service and would not treat any clients as another file in the firm but as an individual who requires their professional legal help with a lot of respect and dignity. Almost all our clients will remain as our good friends after the retainer period and tend to recommend our services to their family, friends and colleagues. Please visit our Clients Testimonials page for more details.
How can our Immigration Lawyers help you with your immigration enquiry?
- Immigration Lawyers can provide legal advice and assistance on every aspect of the UK immigration law for both in country and out of country applications and related appeals;
- Immigration Lawyers can offer advice under the PBS Scheme, any other immigration category, applications outside immigration rules;
- Immigration Lawyers can advice you on the relevant rules and regulations governing your specific immigration situation;
- Immigration Lawyers will undertake detailed assessment and provide you a written advice on your eligibility based on the current legal requirements;
- Immigration Lawyers will analyse all the supporting evidence and follow-up guidance for any documentation required;
- Immigration Lawyers will draft, prepare and submit your application with immaculate care, precision and with full legal representation;
- Immigration Lawyers will liaise directly with the UK Border Agency or British Embassies on your behalf;
- Immigration Lawyers can guide or accompany you for your applications or any interviews to the Home Office;
- Immigration Lawyers can make further representations to support your applications when there is a change of circumstances or if any new evidence is available;
- Immigration Lawyers can appeal on any refusal by drafting grounds of appeal and lodging the appeal papers within the dead line;
- Immigration Lawyers can represent you in the Immigration and Asylum Chambers when your matter is listed for a full hearing;
- Immigration Lawyers will instruct an experienced Barrister for a complex immigration case;
- Immigration Lawyers has a track record for a high success record with Immigration Appeal cases;
- Immigration Lawyers are Accredited Immigration Caseworker;
- Immigration Lawyers offer a personal service to all our clients;
- Immigration Lawyers will provide a fixed fee scale on all instructions ;
- Immigration Lawyers provide a value added service;
- Immigration Lawyers do not charge VAT;
- Immigration Lawyers have an excellent review offered back from previous clients.
In addition to Immigration we can also assist with Will Writing, Family Law & Other General Legal Matters – power of attorney, draft affidavits, witness documents, certify documents, partnership, agreements, consumer and contractual matters.
We serve clients from all over UK, Greater London Boroughs, Kenton, Kingsbury, Enfield, Queensbury, Harrow, Harrow on the Hill, Harrow Wealdstone, North Harrow, Northwood, Pinner, Pinner Green, Southall, Ealing, Uxbridge, Hounslow, Greenford, Eastocte, Rayners Lane, Hatch End, West Harrow, South Harrow, East Harrow, Sudbury Hill, Bentley Priory, Stanmore, Belmont, Headstone, Northwick Park, Slough, Alperton, Brent, Ealing, Hillingdon, Wembley, London,North West London, Hendon, Golders Green & Northolt, Shenley, Radlett, Borehamwood, Watford, Garston, St Albans, Harpenden, Stevenage, Berkhamsted, Ruislip, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Edgware, Burnt Oak, Cricklewood, Finchley, Barnet, Burnt Oak, Bushey, Bushey Heath, London Colney, Enfield, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley, Chipperfield, Sarratt, Chorleywood, Croxley Green, Ricksmanworth, South Oxhey, Maple Cross, Tring, Camden, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, City of London, Croydon, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Haringey, Havering, Islington, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth