Adult student visa

Adult Student / TIER 4 (General) Student route

  • If you are coming to the UK for your post – 16 education then you can apply as an Adult Student;
  • If you are child age between 16 – 17 years studying on courses at National Qualification Framework level 3 or above, you apply under this category ( note you also have a choice to apply as a Tier 4 ( Child  Student category);
  • If you are age between 16 and 17 years old studying English language courses at level A2 of the Common European Framework of reference for Languages must apply under the Tier 4 (General) Student route.