Entertainer visitor visa

If you want to perform or audition in the UK as an entertainer, you might be able to come here as an entertainer visitor

Entertainer visa

Entertainer visitors visa

Entertainer Visitor Visa to the UK will be granted to a person who intends to come to the UK for a short period without a work permit to take part in certain major arts festival, music competitions and charity event. The leave that will be granted for an Entertainer visitor visa will not extend beyond 6 months period