Partners and Families

If you are a Non-European national then you can come to or remain in the UK as the partner, child and elderly dependent relative of people who are already in the UK or are coming here in a different category.

If you are a Non-European national and you are a family member of an EU national then you need to read the section regarding EU National and its family members.

This section is only for Non-European national who is a family member of another British personsettled person or a person with limited leave to remain in the UK. 

Click on each category below to read more :